Facebook Exclusive- Shopping Coral's Closet



So, a lot of you will also be followers of SLOmygosh a serious favorite of mine, who also happens to be a friend. If you follow her you will know that she did a massive "spring clean" and cleared out her fabulous, designer filled closet. What does a girl like her do when she cleans out her clothes? She opens a pop-up shop and sells her adorable duds! Well you'd better believe that this girl was there at 10 a.m. on the dot!

Want to see what I came home with?! Check it out HERE

Did any of you go to the sale?! I'm dying to know what everyone picked up for themselves! 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for being so supportive and excited about my sale. It makes me happy to know that things I loved went to people who will really enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome my friend!

      Totally digging everything I got from you!! And getting lots of compliments to boot!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts