My Weekend


Left to Right, top row: decorating for Fall,  Car wash,  Making crock pot Minestrone Soup (post coming on Saturday! It's fabulous!!)

Left to Right, middle row: Containing my large amount of rolled oats for Baked Oatmeal- yum!,  Trying out color pastels for the first time (post coming soon!), Morning cuddles!

Left to Right, bottom row:  Trying out black paper with pastels (post coming soon!)  Another Claassen Gallery Weekend Art Challenge (turkey hands this time!- check out that post HERE),  Another delicious batch of Baked Oatmeal!- I can't even tell you how good this is- I've made it every weekend since I found the recipe!

(not shown, some fabulous lunches and coffee dates with my love, a brief visit to a dear friend, a massage with the wonderful Niki at Divine Touch Massage, laundry (which doesn't sound amazing but my friends nothing beats clean sheets and pillowcases!!!!), and writing and planning new blog posts! can someone say homemade ginger orange pumpkin pie?!!)

Pardon the 80's reference but this weekend was RAD!!!

Comments

Popular Posts