In Honor of Turkey Day

Massachusetts fall colors, our trip 2009


Well it's almost here- that day we sit and feast and give thanks for all that we have! It's probably my favorite holiday, so low key. We get to eat lots of delicious things and just enjoy one another's company! Last year I started what I hope will become a yearly tradition of going to a morning Zumba class, sweating and making room for the calories I'm about to consume! Thank you Sally for providing this tradition!!!

I hope you all are enjoying family and friends and if you're on the road then I wish you safe and swift travels!

Cheer up, Old Bean! will be back on Saturday!

You know where I'll be tomorrow morning!!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

(*for those who would like to join me in my Zumba craziness see information HERE)

Comments

Popular Posts