Happy Anniversary- Our Wedding

It's our four year anniversary today- yippeee!! Looking back on our simple but beautiful wedding I can't help but feel a little bit nostalgic- it really was a lovely day! We had perfect 82 degree weather in the gorgeous downtown of Carmel-By-The-Sea, a beautiful garden to get married in, our parents, and of course each other! We fought so hard for the chance to be married (for those of you that don't already know,  my husband is from the UK and we had to go through a long arduous immigration process to get him here and get married), and it was the day of patience rewarded! We did it just the way we wanted and I wouldn't have had it any other way!!!

Here's a little peek into our beautiful and heartfelt day!




Happy Anniversary my Love!
I love the memories we share and ones we will make!
(oh, and I'm super excited for our anniversary dinner tonight! can you say cheesecake?!)
Love you! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts