Current Beauty Product Favs

Lately I've been branching out of my beauty routine and trying new things. I've been lucky that almost all of my new finds have been a success! I'm the kind of girl that will tell everyone that seems remotely interested that I've found a new product and fallen in love. I've already shared my love for all things LUSH so here are some of the other contenders...

Only one product on this list is an old standby, everything else is new to me and ready for it's time in the spotlight! The most exciting part?! Most of these products are paraben and sulfate free!

Maybe one (or all!!!) of these products will become part of your routine?!

Dior Addict  mini Eau Fraiche
Dior Addict mini Eau Fraiche. This is a lovely light scent once it's had a chance to dissipate a bit. I received it as part of a gift set and I'm really enjoying it. 


SkinCeuticals Sheer Physcial UV Defense. Paraben free!!! Can be found locally at Skincare by Mary Maloney
 I'm really picky about SPF and this particular one is just fantastic! It absorbs quickly and leaves a powder like finish. I'm a huge fan!!


Urban Decay Naked Skin. Paraben free foundation
 I LOVE this product!! It's got just enough coverage for me, but feels weightless. I just adore it!


Bare Minerals Purifying Facial Cleanser
 Who knew that Bare Minerals did skincare? I had no idea until a friend recommended it. I love it- it smells great, feels great and best of all it's paraben and sulfate free!!!


Aveda Air Control hairspray. Can be purchased locally at: Ahshe Day Spa and Salon in downtown San Luis Obsipo
This is my old standby. The ONLY hairspray I use and I just love it! I'm never without a can of it and that's the truth!!


Butter London in Queen Vic. Can be purchased locally at: Ambiance in downtown San Luis Obispo
I love how quickly the Butter London polishes dry. They go on thick so you don't need too many coats. My current favorite is Queen Vic.


Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Wash Kakadu Plum infused. Can be found locally at: Hive Natural Beauty Collective
This thick shampoo smells divine and suds like no other!! It's paraben and sulfate free to boot! To be honest it's a bit too moisturizing for my hair but it smells so good that I use it anyway!! 



Are any of my new favorites your future favorite too?! Let me know if you try any of them and what you think!!

Comments

Popular Posts