Outfit of the Day- Stripes and Summer

Outfit of the Day: Stripes Away!
It's feeling like summer- hotter than blue blazes in my little neck of the woods- so it was time to bust out the striped summer dress. Fridays are free dress day at work, so we get to retire the black- although with a wardrobe full of black sometimes I end up wearing black on the days I'm allowed to wear colors- anyhoo.... on to todays outfit:

Outfit in total. dress Forever 21, Cardigan JCrew,  Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters shoes. love these comfortable leather peep toe flats.

Outfit with the addition of a belt. Belt: Urban Outfitters 

dress without Cardi and with belt. After much hemming and hawing I decided not to wear the belt after all, but I decided to include it in the blog as an alternate way to wear it. 

Comments

  1. Leah! You look AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see you next week when I come into the salon. xoxo julie (newton!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie!!! Can't wait to catch up next week!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts