Popbasic Sherwood Collection Part One



Popbasic has just launched it's second micro collection consisting of 3 items. In this collection it's one basic and two "pop" or on trend items. Much like the first collection (HERE) these items are easy to incorporate into my current wardrobe- there was no head scratching or hemming and hawing about how wear the items. I can't even tell you how excited I've been, the team at Popbasic teased us with this collection months ago and I've just been waiting for the emerald green maxi- waiting I tell ya! I even styled it on Polyvore! (and totally ripped off my own look using things in my closet in the looks below)


It's here!!!



What's inside?!...



So excited about this collection! Can I say I'm also insanely excited about the Bonlook coupon?
 I need to get my eyes checked and this is the perfect motivator! I've even found my perfect pair or two (help!)!!


 How I wore the emerald green maxi



Messy bun is a must!

....and so is this skirt!! I can't tell you the SHEER AMOUNT of compliments I received today on this skirt! Literally everywhere I went today someone made a comment. Thumbs way up, Popbasic!!










 Accessories:


One: older than dirt Steve Madden leopard print wedge peep toes. Two: recycled leather small, cross body satchel by local San Luis Obispo designer Stacy Lynn. Three and Four: earrings: Make Pie Not War, watch: Michael Kors. Five: Burberry sunnies. and don't forget an orange/coral lip! (mine: Bite Beauty Cin Cin topped with Tangelo- see HERE)


My thoughts on this collection so far? The sizing on the skirt seems to be a bit off still (the first collection ran small for me too). The skirt fit exactly how I wanted, but was a size larger than I would normally wear for a style like this. I'm so glad I opted to go up on the size with this one, I don't even have half an inch to spare before it would be too small. That is my one and only complaint- otherwise it is soft, flowy and ultra comfortable- perrrrrrfect for a warm summer day!



Stay tuned for how I styled the awesomely comfortable and versatile Grey Marl Tee and the blingy fabulous, Gwyn Collar Necklace.

Get your own Popbasic fix today!!




Comments

Popular Posts