Popbasic Sherwood Collection Part Two


I hope you're curious to see how I styled the second part of the Popbasic Sherwood Collection. Just maybe? On Friday I rocked my emerald green maxi skirt and loved every minute of it, sharing it with you Saturday morning, HERE. Well today I'm bringing you the second half of the collection which consists of a wonderfully comfortable grey marl tee and the fabulously in your face bling of the Gwyn collar necklace. 

I decided to pair the casual tee with dark wash skinny jeans, a shrunken blazer and gorgeous yellow peep toe pumps. 


Blazer: Gap, Jeans: also Gap (the Always Skinny jean) Shoes: (pictured later) B.A.I.T. Footwear Bernice in Gold






sunnies: RayBan





The t-shirt is just great! So soft and comfortable- it fits just right! I'm really happy with the second collection from Popbasic- I have found myself wearing this t-shirt pretty frequently since I received my box and the necklace was a massive hit! I even had a jewelry designer ask where I got it and then promptly wrote down the information. A client mistook it for vintage and another asked if it was my grandmother's. A big hit in my book!! 

Popbasic keep doing what you're doing! Can't wait for the next collection- ps... we got a peek of it today from Madeline on Instagram (find them at: popbasic)

In the words of the founder:
"Build your style, one micro collection at a time."

Thanks to you, I will!

Popbasic can be found HERE
B.A.I.T. Footwear can be found HERE

Comments

Popular Posts