New Favorite


So I basically want to live in this outfit. It's comfortable, and just a tiny bit risqué (hello peekaboo bra!) which is the right combination if you ask me. 


(Details below)




Sweater/Duster: LuLaRoe Sarah Cardigan. (Pricey but worth it when you find a good one!!)
Tank: Good Ol' TJMAXX -brand: Tresics
Bra: Gillian & O'Malley at Target (apparently this bra is "in store only", I looked high and low for it on the website and no luck. It's a longline bra, much like a bralette but with more support. SO comfortable and really pretty, all for $14.99 people! I'm going back for more colors!)
Black Jeans: Target
Shoes: Target (http://www.target.com/p/women-s-lois-criss-cross-ballet-flats-merona-153/-/A-51900821) I apologize, my computer literally refused to hyperlink. 😒



Comments

Popular Posts