Here We Go


So I'm sitting here munching on the last of my carrots and dill dip, triple checking my packing list. This is one of my least favorite parts of traveling. I'm not a good packer- I'll admit it. I overpack and I know I should cut back and take half out but then I panic and keep it all because well, I just might need it! Sooo I'm sure I'll come back from this trip and tell you all that, yes indeed, I overpacked!

We're doing this friends! I'm so excited and it hasn't actually hit me yet even though I'm surrounded by suitcases at the moment. I'm ready for this adventure and to make memories. 

Hang in with us while we initiate radio silence for the next two weeks. I'll be keeping a travel journal and we'll be taking a lot of photos so never fear you'll all become a part of this trip when we arrive home. 

See you on the other side of the Emerald Isle my friends!!

Comments

Popular Posts