Outfit of the Day: Veronia Shirtdress

Every once in a while you score a find at Anthopologie that you didn't even know you were looking for. I had the opportunity to shop an Anthropologie store recently while they were having the summer sale. I went looking for a completely different dress but spotted this Maeve dress peeking out from the racks. Fortunately for me my size was the only one left. Off to the dressing room I went and into my bag.

This dress is so comfortable. It's lightweight (viscose-rayon material) so it feels like you've got nothing on- perfect for summer! I get so many compliments when I wear it- in fact a girl stopped me in the grocery store today to tell me how much she loved my dress. I'd stopped myself too- (and demand to know where I got it.)






Dress: Maeve Veronia Shirtdress, available at Anthopologie (on sale!!!)
Shoes: Franco Sarto Venezia peep toe flat
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Caribbean Wayfarer  

Ps. This dress most recently made an appearance at a local art show, which featured among others Deeries, which happens to be my friend Coral. Here my niece and I try our hand at being deer. (As you can see the dress looks great with a mustard cardigan.)






Comments

  1. Oh, lovely! And you just can't go wrong topping anything off with a mustard cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That mustard cardigan gets a lot of wear!!! best Target purchase ever! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts