Outfit of the day- All Comfort

Literally every single thing about this outfit is comfortable. It's an outfit that I wasn't in a hurry to get out of when I got home from work and that's saying something! Also, lets talk about this dress for a minute... It's from Lularoe and if you're not familiar with that company then let me tell you, they're all about vanity sizing. I am normally a medium in dresses and this dress is an xxs! XXS people! Trust me in no other world would I wear that size, so for the time that I wear it I can pretend to be dainty. Please and thank you, and I'll take another. 





Cardigan: Target
Necklace: from a local boutique
Dress: the Carly dress from Lularoe
Leggings: Costco!
Shoes: Pascal Virginia from Dr. Martens. See THIS post for a full review.
Tote Bag: Farmer's Market tote from Kendra Aronson's Kickstarter campaign for her fabulous book: The San Luis Obispo Farmer's Market Cookbook: Simple Seasonal Recipes & Short Stories from the Central Coast of California. Book and Tote available on her website HERE.


Comments

Popular Posts