Outfit of the Day- Oh Maria, Maria!


🎼 "How do you solve a problem like Maria?"...  Spanx and some wedges.

 Okay enough of the cheesy music puns and let's talk about this outfit. Want to feel comfortable and effortless? Grab a Lularoe Maria. I was super skeptical when the company released this new dress. I just couldn't imagine the shape being flattering on anyone that had any sort of curves or wasn't 6 feet tall. I was wrong. The moment I slipped this over my head I realized I'd found my summer staple. With the right undergarments this dress is ultra flattering and SO comfortable. I truly felt like I wasn't wearing anything. Here's my only criticism: the high/low bottom. I'm not a fan of that in general but the reason I don't like it with this dress personally, is for my height (5'6') the front length is perfect with flats but the back drags a bit, so I have to wear a heel or wedges if I don't want that to happen. Other than that this dress is my new favorite.







Outfit details:

Dress: Lularoe Maria (my favorite consultant)
Hat: Yellow 108 fedora (found here. If you're lucky you'll get it on sale like me!)
Sunglasses: Raen (style: Remmy)
Necklace: Wild Poppy Goods (brick and mortar store in Portland, Ore., also available online)
Purse: Marc Jacobs messenger crossbody  
Shoes: Toms (no longer available but can be found on Poshmark)
Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) #13 Le Orange 


Comments

  1. Love this look, Leah. Which fedora did you get? There are about a dozen names like Eastwood, Dylan, Benny... at the website. Does yours have a chin strap? I feel like I always need a chin strap in the wind... Are the sizes pretty true to the measurements? And how did you get the hat on sale? Just lucky?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the Dylan, looking at the website. Mine doesn't have a chin strap- I feel that it's pretty true to size- I measure about 21 1/2" and they say the small is: 21 1/4"- 21 3/4". I got it from Len Collective and just got lucky that the one I wanted was on sale. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts